Saturday, June 9, 2012

APEX 2012 Session 1 starts monday!

I can't believe it's already time for APEX again!  It seems like just last week I was hosing off all my gear from last years' sessions.  Today I rode the APEX mountain bike route and scoped out some new stuff I think I'm gonna add, including a really fun and flowy singletrack section that we've never included in the ride before and a sweet water fall that I saw for my first time today!  It's hard to believe that as well as I know the Dupont State Forest, there are still waterfalls that I have never seen there!  Anyway, it's gonna be a crazy summer and I can't wait to see what's in store.  If you haven't signed up yet, I still have several open spots so check out the dates on the blog or send an email to me at apexcamps@gmail.com to see if there are spots open on the week you want to go.

Later!

Matt Griffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment